View Our Adoptable Dogs
Canine Cupids adoptable dogs (below) reside in our foster homes and system.
Courtesy Cupids (follow this link) are beloved pets that need to be
re-homed because of varied circumstances. They are living with their
current families, and are not part of the Canine Cupid foster system.
Follow this link for Canine Cupids Adopt-a-Pet page
NOTE: Visual breed identification in dogs is unreliable so for most of our adoptable Cupids we are only guessing at the predominant breed or breed mix. We think what is more important is to get to know each dog as an individual and then do our best to describe each of our adoptable Cupids based on their personality in order to determine if they will make a good companion based on your lifestyle. We don't like a dog to be "labeled." Dog behavior is not a breed thing exclusively. It is a complex mix of nature and nurture.
Certificate of Veterinarian Inspection (CVI)
Heartworm Test (6 months+)
Distemper Combo Vaccination
Bordetella Intranasal Vax
Rabies Vax (3 months+)
Lifetime of Support from Canine Cupids
0-12 months: $400
13 months-3 years: $300
4-5 years: $250
6 years and older: $175
**These are general guidelines; we reserve the right to change adoption fees in certain situations.
PLEASE NOTE: An approved application means that your have passed the initial screening process and may proceed to the following steps, which may include being contacted by the foster home. It is not a guarantee of adoption. The animal you are interested in may have more than one application and may have already found his/ her forever home before you are able to meet.
1. Complete an Adoption Application. Answering all questions fully and honestly will help us find the right Cupid match for you!
4. A representative of Canine Cupids will schedule a time to visit the residence of the adopter. Certain situations will allow for this to happen at the same time as step 5, the slumber party.
2. We review app including background, vet, and living check. We will reply as soon as possible, most often within 3 to 5 days. Please keep in mind that we are a 100% volunteer-based organization and we try to respond as quickly as we can.
5. Slumber party - Prior to adoption, we highly suggest our slumber party which allows the foster home and adopter to ensure it is a good fit for everyone.
3. If app is approved, you will be put in contact with the foster parent who will contact you. If things go well, there will be "first date" scheduled to meet the dog.
6. Adoption agreement & happy tails - If the slumber party goes well we can sign the paperwork and take the happy tails photo